Capturing particles as small as microbes
Vertex® Microdenier dry sterile cleanroom wipers are made from 100% polyester, nylon-free, material with a sealed edge processed on Texwipe’s fully automated Vertex® manufacturing system. Vertex® process advances cleanroom wiper manufacturing technology, bringing it to the highest level in the industry.
Vertex® Microdenier provides low levels of particles and extractables creating a low lint wiper suitable for critical cleaning and wiping. The unique microdenier construction allows an increased lifting and capturing of particles as small as microbes.
Gamma irradiated and sterile validated to a Sterility Assurance Level of 10⁻⁶ according to AAMI Guidelines.
Material/Structure: 100% polyester knit, nylon-free, dry wipes with a sealed edge
Cleanroom Environment: ISO Class 3 - 7, Class 1 - 10,000, EU Grade A - D
- Ideal for streak-free cleaning, spill control, and wiping surfaces susceptible to scratching
- Unique microdenier construction allows the removal of oils and fingerprints
- Nylon-free and compatible for applying Quaternary Ammonium Compounds (QUATs) and other disinfectants and cleaners
- Tested for cytotoxicity and bacterial endotoxins for an extra level of contamination control assurance
- Meets USP <797> and USP <800> requirements and is autoclave safe
Technical Data Sheet Wiper Brochure