Gets Into Small Areas
Specially engineered to work with isolators and other small areas, this easy-to-maneuver tool offers lightweight, one-hand operation. With a low-profile, swivel head, the Isolator Cleaning Tool gets into hard-to-reach places.
Engineered for quick cover changes during operation, the padded head allows for a consistent mop across different surfaces without losing cleaning power. The rounded edges clean the isolator corners and prevent scratches or damages to surfaces.
The low-profile, swivel head Texwipe's Isolator Cleaning Tool/Mini AlphaMop™ Systems feature a 7" x 4" (10cm x 18cm) thermoplastic mop head, pads and fasteners. Choose from your choice of handle options: TX7101 offers 2 handles at 12" (30.4cm) and 18" (45cm) fixed lengths each, and TX7104 offers a telescoping handle reaching from 29" - 53" (73cm - 134cm). Autoclave safe.
Features & Benefits
- Rapid-change system allows user to replace covers / pads frequently, adhering to strict cleaning protocol
- Conforms to surfaces with its polyester pad
- Gets into hard-to-reach areas with its low profile, swivel head
- Texwipe’s 100% polyester covers provide the cleanest substrates available for cleaning isolators
- Offers one-hand operation with lightweight handles
See below for the complete collection or quick jump using the below links. For a larger version of the same ultraclean tool, check out our AlphaMop.