Texwipe’s sterile and non-sterile 70% Isopropanol (IPA) contains 70% USP-grade Isopropanol (Isopropyl Alcohol) and 30% USP-grade purified water. The solution is submicron filtered, filled into cleaned containers and double-bagged. Each bottle is lot coded and has an expiration date.
Features & Benefits
• Filled in an ISO Class 5 environment.
• 0.2 µm filtered and packaged into cleaned containers.
• Double-bagged in solvent-safe bags.
• Evaporates leaving low residue, no rinse required.
• Trigger sprayer bottles are fully assembled and ready-to-use.
• Trigger sprayers offer stream delivery or coarse spray.
• Meets USP <797> and USP <800> requirements.
• Individually lot coded for ease of traceability and quality control.
• Surface cleaning and residue removal.
• Cleaning gloves, notebooks, phones or any other item entering the cleanroom.
• Wipe down for pass-through to controlled environments.
• Ideally suited for use with Texwipe Cleanroom wipers.
For sterile products:
• Certificate of Compliance, Analysis and Irradiation attached to each case.
• Gamma irradiated to a Sterility Assurance Level of 10-6 according to AAMI Guidelines.
• Sterile Validation Documentation available upon request